Monday, February 21, 2011

A Cafe in the Sky - Scott

Last Thursday (17th February) my little Hungarian short, A Cafe in the Sky, was screened at the delightfully independent Kino Cinema.

It wasn't a big crowd, but those who attended seemed to enjoy the screening. The final cut of the film works well I think, not outstaying its welcome by a second. I also gave a bit of a talk about some of my other film and TV projects, all inspired by this part of the world. My sincere thanks go to the management and team of Kino Cafe and Cinema who really went out of their way to make it an enjoyable occasion. Afterwards we relaxed in the cafe, a hip but cosy sort of place where you can enjoy a bracing coffee and a nourishing sandwich before or after a movie, and even take advantage of free wifi.

Scott

0 comment:

Post a Comment