Sunday, November 21, 2010

Melanie from the UK

Introduction

I am a 40 year old Lecturer in Tourism Management and I have lived in Budapest for five and a half years. I work at Corvinus University. I came here on a sabbatical for six months and I haven’t left since! My husband is Hungarian and we have two little boys aged four and one called Levi and Ferdi. I have always loved Budapest as it encapsulates everything that I find interesting and exciting about Europe – history, heritage, architecture, classical and folk music and dance, a passion for gastronomy and wines, and a strange and beautiful language. I worked hard to learn Hungarian but I am still not as good as I should be. As long as I am still one step ahead of my four year old, I will be happy!



Read Melanie's blog posts here >>>

0 comment:

Post a Comment