Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scott from New Zealand

Introduction

After working in London, Auckland, Buenos Aires, Florence, Beirut, Vancouver, Bangkok and Seoul, probably my favourite city of all is Budapest. I’m a full-time writer who has penned scripts for British television, as well as travel guidebooks for people like Fodors and Eyewitness Guides. A film & TV actor in my spare time, I’ve played everything from a KGB spy to an Argentine party animal. My documentary A Café in the Sky - which is about the Hungarian legend of Gloomy Sunday – was broadcast recently on NZ television. To me, Budapest offers the unbeatable combination of a rich historical background mixed in with a very up-to-date urban pulse. I hope to share my knowledge and enthusiasm with people who appreciate both.



Read Scott's blog posts here >>>

0 comment:

Post a Comment